Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Background.

I really kinda hesitate to give my background. I have found that even when telling people that I am a former pastor I still get undue respect for the office I used to believe in. The only reason that I do let people know about my various institutional experiences is so that they can know that I have been where they are. I know both sides. I speak of what I know not a theory or a feeling.  I also like people to know that  there is great freedom in being released from the bondage of "normal" church and it's top-down leadership.
I really desire that others can know the freedom that comes from breaking loose!
It doesn't happen overnight and it can take a while to work through the doubts but more of Jesus is waiting on the other side! And that is awesome.

No turning back! "Though none go with me, still I will follow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment